Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chit te... mak mak!

There are no words to describe how happy I am with my life right now, and I definitely owe a lot of that to these kids. How could you not love life when you're surrounded by picture perfect places, kids like these, and more love than you know what to do with?

The way she shines somehow even makes the garbage look beautiful...


Looking across the river to Burma.


Their smiles make me melt!


Playing tag as the sun sets over the Thai-Burmese border... nothing beats this!


Thailand on the left, Burma on the right.


I didn't even think twice before hopping on the back of this bike...


Like I said: picture perfect!


Happy kids =)


Love, love, LOVE <3


There's nothing in the world that could make me happier right now... what else could I possibly want!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment