Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another Saturday Successfully Sanuked

Today is Saturday, which means lots of sanuking with In Search of Sanuk! So I traveled all the way across Bangkok only to get a migraine the second I got off the train. I was so upset that I wouldn't get to see the kids today... I had been looking forward to it all week! But, literally moments before everyone started to arrive, my migraine started to disappear and I was able to spend another fabulous Saturday with Dwight & Co!

I didn't realize until after I got home what an effect the migraine had on my picture taking abilities! But a wonderful day is a wonderful day and it should still be shared.

I love to see these kids smile =)


Juice, please!


This boy kept asking me to take his picture but he wouldn't sit still!


The kids absolutely ADORE Dwight!


The morning class in Yommarat. Complete with Usna and everything!


I think this is the most precious thing I have ever seen...


You'd be surprised at how well even the youngest kids can speak English!


I always try to get candid shots but they always catch me at the last second.


Everyone loves snack time!


These kids are definitely NOT shy.


The afternoon class in Pinklao...


No comments:

Post a Comment